EC done 6 little eggs 🍳

I can't believe how quick the procedure is and recovery. In a lot of pain but it's done one more step complete. My worst nightmare was no eggs and that's not happened 😬 Step 1 successfully completed, 6 little eggs collected!!

Now the dreaded wait for tomorrow's call, fingers crossed 🀞 that at least one little egg fertilises! Hoping and praying!

Hope all is going well for everyone no matter where you are in the cycle!

Xx

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • that's great to hear. That's a good number! Everything crossed for you for a nice result tomorrow. Best wishes and get other half to run around after you with everything you need today! Keep rested xx

• 6 eggs is a great result! Fingers crossed your little embryo-warriors make it! Xx

• That's great news!!! Fingers crossed for your little embies tomorrow!!

Make sure u rest up!!

Best of luck Hun xxx

• Hi girl15. That is such encouraging news! Keeping everything crossed for you for fertilisation and transfer. Make sure you have a good rest and drink plenty of water. Take paracetamol for pain, unless prescribed something else. No anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen. Thinking of you. Diane

• Ah wonderful news! Are you having ICSI or IVF? Get plenty of rest and keep drinking loads of water it will really help, big hugs xxxx

• Thankyou I am really pleased, ICSI Hun, x

• Well done you. All it takes is one. Wishing you baby dust xxx

• Great news Girl and a great result! Hoping you get more good news to follow! x x x

• Thankyou I'm so pleased, I was so worried last night I hardly slept at all! was thinking the worst that I had already ovulated or something so tonhave 6 was amazing! Fingers crossed for that phone call tomorrow.

How's things for you? You feeling any different? Must be nearly test day for you? Xx

• Test day is a week today 😱. I'm feeling bloated and hungry thanks to the progesterone and steroids. Other than that I think any other 'symptoms' I have are psychological πŸ˜‚ x x x

• I had 6 eggs too! Well 7 but only 6 were mature. It's a lucky number :-)

Hope lots of them fertilise for you

• Aw let's hope 6 is lucky for us both! Thankyou best of luck for you Xx

• I'm due to give birth in 4 weeks so it was definitely lucky for me! x

• Oh haha.. sorry! defo was! Wow, do you know what gender? That's made me feel positive xx

• I'm glad it's made you feel positive. I remember feeling a bit sad as the woman next to me in the clinic had 12. But 6 is still a really good number. My only problem now is deciding what to do with all the embryos! We're keeping the gender a surprise but it's not long until we find out.

• Awesome stuff... well done, justvrest up and let the magic happen. You've done ever so well.

• Fantastic news!!! Fingers crossed for the call this morning, let us know how you get on xx

• Thanks! So we had the call 4 little eggs fertilised out of the 6, phew.. one more step done! Now to wait til the call Monday to see if we have transfer then or on weds .. x

You may also like...