Please sign ๐Ÿ˜‡

Hi all, 

I am sorry to bleet like a sheep lol but petition is struggling at the mo at 1,870 signatures. Government set crazy limit of 10,000!

I have tried to amend the wording as having spoken to several couples we should all be entitled to the 3 NICE recommended cycles of NHS funded IVF. 

Equality for all couples across the uk irrelevant of sexuality, post code and whether or not u have children from previous relationship/s

We all have the right to access our NHS for what we may need it for ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™ 

Please sign it's only an email address and name and thank you all who have as I do not get to see who has placed votes. 

Help me to be your voice Please 

All my love for your journeys 

Sam xxx

petition.parliament.uk/peti...

25 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Signed it xx

• Thank you so so much emzlou25 xxx

• Ur so welcome babez xx

• Xxxxxx

• Signed!! xxx

• Thank u so much ladyboss397 and thank u your user name made me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š Brilliant xxx

• ๐Ÿ˜œ xxx

• Signed x

• Thank u so so much apswhite ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™xxx

• Kylie osborne 

Kylieoo7@hotmail.com 

• Hi kylie did you want me to message you? Xxx

• Hi, my email to confirm signature is not coming through. Not sure if my signature has been added /K

• Of course sorry lol thank you xxx

• I think I have done it for u kylie you should get an email and when u acknowledge that the vote is placed. Thank you so very much xxx

• Signed :) Will share, too.

Anna

• Thank you so much Anna! So good to get yours and others support in hope that we can stand up together xxx

• Signed xx

• Thank you Gemma so nice to get all your support to see if we can try and get this changed together xxx

• how to do it ?..? hopefully it will come true quick enough before I am get too old to qualify๐Ÿ˜ข still willing to sign !

• Ditto Hun it probably won't change in my time but if it can make other couples journeys less of a struggle and financial burden it's worth a go ๐Ÿ‘Xxx

• Signed :)

• Ah thank you mommabear super cute user name love it lol ๐ŸปXxx

• Signed it too. Keep going, it's a worthy petition x

• Thank you so much sharlywarly will keep trying. Thanks for you support xxx

You may also like...