Fertility Network UK
13,180 members • 21,308 posts

Please sign 😇

Hi all, 

I am sorry to bleet like a sheep lol but petition is struggling at the mo at 1,870 signatures. Government set crazy limit of 10,000!

I have tried to amend the wording as having spoken to several couples we should all be entitled to the 3 NICE recommended cycles of NHS funded IVF. 

Equality for all couples across the uk irrelevant of sexuality, post code and whether or not u have children from previous relationship/s

We all have the right to access our NHS for what we may need it for 💜💙 

Please sign it's only an email address and name and thank you all who have as I do not get to see who has placed votes. 

Help me to be your voice Please 

All my love for your journeys 

Sam xxx

petition.parliament.uk/peti...

25 Replies
oldest • newest

Signed it xx

Thank you so so much emzlou25 xxx

Ur so welcome babez xx

Xxxxxx

Signed!! xxx

Thank u so much ladyboss397 and thank u your user name made me smile 😊 Brilliant xxx

😜 xxx

Signed x

Thank u so so much apswhite 💜💙xxx

Kylie osborne 

Kylieoo7@hotmail.com 

Hi kylie did you want me to message you? Xxx

Hi, my email to confirm signature is not coming through. Not sure if my signature has been added /K

Of course sorry lol thank you xxx

I think I have done it for u kylie you should get an email and when u acknowledge that the vote is placed. Thank you so very much xxx

Signed :) Will share, too.

Anna

Thank you so much Anna! So good to get yours and others support in hope that we can stand up together xxx

Signed xx

Thank you Gemma so nice to get all your support to see if we can try and get this changed together xxx

how to do it ?..? hopefully it will come true quick enough before I am get too old to qualify😢 still willing to sign !

Ditto Hun it probably won't change in my time but if it can make other couples journeys less of a struggle and financial burden it's worth a go 👍Xxx

Signed :)

Ah thank you mommabear super cute user name love it lol 🐻Xxx

Signed it too. Keep going, it's a worthy petition x

Thank you so much sharlywarly will keep trying. Thanks for you support xxx

You may also like...