Log in
Endometriosis UK
38,882 members33,712 posts

Need your help


I live abroad and was diagnosed with endo a couple of years ago

My case is getting worse and the pain is becoming intolerable

I need to find a very good specialist in UK to help me assess my treatment options and get started

I know you are not allowed to share specialists information but If you can direct me to sites where I can find the info I will be very grateful

I will be paying all the expenses and try to sort it out with my insurance company where I live

Thank you in advance

1 Reply

If you look here


you will find a list of accredited centres. You can then find out if any of their clinicians will do private work ( or if you can get an appointment with them as a private patient.

Good luck


You may also like...