Hi....new here and asking advise!

I'm almost 5 weeks po from removal of both ovaries, tubes and septated cyst due to abnormal ca-125 blood test. During surgery my consultant confirmed I have endometriosis. I am still waiting for my pathology results on the septated cyst and meanwhile my own GP is reluctant to prescribe anything to me or suggest the next course of action. I have been experiencing symptoms since day three after surgery

I've been suffering from migraine type headaches and the worst insomnia ever since then. In nearly five weeks the longest I've slept in one go was four hours. I'm dreading going to bed each night and last night after being awake for hours after 1 hours sleep I could've cried. Working full time on 3 hours sleep is awful.!

Has anyone tried anything that has worked to help them sleep and also to keep the headaches at bay? Help! TIA

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You have gone into surgically induced menopause. Have you discussed hrt with your consultant. I am on chemically induced menopause via zoladex and needed tibilone hrt add back to survive.

• No not yet as I had not had a follow letter or appointment from my consultant.

Just received my letter today re pathology results and thankfully my cysts were not cancerous..! ☺️

I've now been discharged back to my own GP, so can now talk HRT etc with them. I def need something.!

I'm glad to hear that your HRT is doing a good job.

Thanks for replying.

• Welcome x you could in the interim try kalms, they are supposed to help a little with menopausal symptoms and help you sleep.

• Welcome x you could in the interim try kalms, they are supposed to help a little with menopausal symptoms and help you sleep.

You may also like...