Awake all night, feeling sick

I was awake almost all night last night due to feeling REALLY nauseas and being just generally uncomfortable. I got my period 3 days ago and for some reason the 3rd and 4th day are always my worst. My pains are obviously at the worst the first couple of days but once I get to the 3rd and 4th day I feel generally ill, pain, nausea, diarrhea, headaches :( does anyone else feel this? I really wonder if this is just down to endo as I experience so many bowel symptoms on my period. It's literally hell! Probably worth mentioning that I have stage 4 endo with my bowel being affected with the endo. Any advise or just hearing other people's stories would help really. Thanks for reading X

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I get awful nausea throughout my period. I can actually tell when my period is about to start because I suddenly get a wave of dizziness and nausea that stays around the whole period.

I also don't know if it's a symptom of endo or totally unrelated but it definitely isn't very pleasant!!

• Thanks so much for your reply! Your certainly right there! It's awful and just seems to go on and on. Is there anything you find helps ease the nausea?

• I haven't found anything yet, other than sitting down and waiting for it to pass. Which isn't a great option when you're trying to live a normal life :-(

It's something I want to bring up with my consultant at our next meeting.

You may also like...