Log in
Ehlers-Danlos Support UK
1,897 members594 posts

Help to find a nottingham rheumatologist with EDS interest

Hi there ,Im 24 and have been looking for a EDS specialist rheumatologist in Nottingham so that the type of my EDS can be fully determined . I was wondering if anyone has any advice on a specific Rheumatologist local to my area.

I'm finding it hard to cope with daily life at this point in time my back pain and other joints are so bad i cant walk for more than two minutes or stand, i have severe issues with migraines, sleeping , dizzy-ness lightheadedness and severe digestive disruptions, postural hypotension ,fatigue and many more . Im concerned because I've been referred to many rheumatologists in the passed and non will give me an accurate diagnosis with my type of EDS so at this point I'm really after a specialist with an interest in EDS . Any information will be greatly appreciated

thank you

2 Replies

Hello I don't know if this will be helpful but I was diagnosed with hEDS by Mr Joshi at the Fitzwilliam Hospital in Peterborough. I live between Nottingham and Peterborough and it was easy to get to. I saw him through NHS choose and book even though it is a private hospital too. You will need a referral from your GP. Hope you get help soon. Good luck.


My daughter has had good service at the treatment centre at QMC. You can be an NHS or private patient.


You may also like...