Chronic fatigue

Im new here. Hi I have pernicious anemia and went to the docs 4 yrs ago with exhaustion. Blood tests revealed low folic acid levels. He upped my folic acid redone blood tests after 4 weeks and all my levels were great except nothing changed for me. I have had pernicious anemia for 15 yrs and it's been controlled. The exhaustion is phenomenal I have never been so tired in my life and it has affected my whole life and my family. I have chronic pain all over my body I suffer from depression and am on my 3rd set of different tablets for that, I also suffer from anxiety. My head feels like it's full of cotton wool having conversations is now a nightmare. I need help with dressing, toiletry needs as I tend to get stuck as my legs go numb, my partner deals with my tablets for me as I forget about them, he's also having to deal with the money as I kept forgetting to pay things. And for the last 10 months I can sleep for 2 or 3 days straight and don't feel any better for it in fact I could go back to bed. I have stomach pain, feel sick a lot, take headaches for 2 or 3 days in a row, take cramps in my hands and feet and as for walking I feel as if my body is full of lead it's so heavy and I'm struggling to get myself moving. I feel detached from myself and the crying over nothing is at an all time high until my upped tablets kick in. In fact I want to go to my bed and not get back up again as I'm so sick of being like this. I say stuff I don't remember saying and think I've said stuff and it turns out I haven't. Have got a cpn nurse, go to occupational therapy and have attended courses. Nothing is working for me.

oldestnewest

You may also like...