About 1 year ago, I have been suffering from constant fatigue. I thought it was depression as my mood was constantly low and I was suicidal for a period of time. I did go to see a doctor about it and they referred me to CAMHS which only, about a week ago, got back to me asking if I could call them and update them on my situation. Which I did. For about 5 months I have been dealing with insomnia. Which is inconvenient as my GCSEs are coming up and I want to study and get good marks, but i'm not motivated at all. PE is becoming difficult and I just thought I was unfit but the other day, I was too exhausted to do any running or exercise so I was allowed to miss out and do homework instead because of my "Insomnia". (I had a note to my teacher) My friend mentioned CFS and it struck me so I researched it.
I have these symptoms:
- sleeping problems, such as insomnia and feeling that sleep isn't refreshing.
- sensitivity or intolerance to light and loud noise. (Whenever I leave a building to go outside, I get a sudden headache and loud noises stress me out)
- dizziness and difficulty controlling body temperature.
- stomach pain, nausea and diarrhoea. (I had diarrhoea from Friday till Tuesday last week and it seems to have settled, but stomach pains haven't)
- I find it hard to concentrate in school and constantly have a 'brain fog' when talking to other people. I forget what i'm saying etc.
- Sometimes, I get joint and muscle pains.
My appointment is on Tuesday (today is Sunday) and It would be nice if you could help me out within the next few days.