Hello

I am 46 and was diagnosed with dyslexia when I was 24. However, last year was also disnosed with ADHD. I think this creates further difficulties wirh my ability to process information , to organise any thing and makes me procrastinate as I feel overwhelmed. I am having a break from work during June as attending studying once a week. My job does allow me to utilise my interpersonal and problem solving skills but requires me to do much writing up too. I have tried dragon yet again but it doesn't always write what I say and by the time I have realised that, I am unable to remember what the heck I was trying to write. The mistakes can at time be quite amusing though.

Any ideas would be great fully received. Many thanks

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I woild suggest if you haven't done so already contacting acsses to work for a work based disability assessment this will give you an idea of adjustments that can be made to make things better for you

• Thanks for that. I have been assessed and received software and software training. However, I think I might require some human support. HAs anyone achieved this through Access to Work? Thanks

You may also like...