Dyslexia Action

Assessment help

Sorry but I'm doing an assessment on dyslexia. However I'm struggling to find any statutory, voluntery or local agencies (Angus, Scotland). If anyone has used any or is aware of any I would be greatful for a reply

1 Reply

You could ask your local college for advice. They will normally have access to assessors. Also, local GPs or mental health agencies should know of any local resources available to assess for dyslexia.


You may also like...