Anybody have the experience about taking Pioglitazone to control Type 2 DM? If yes please share the experience
Use of Pioglitazone to control Type 2 DM - Diabetes India
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
by completely stopping sugar and taking herbs till 2008 without taking any medicine but from Jan, 2009...
from the ADA recommendation and though some study have provided some preliminary data, a pan Indian
I am 72 year old I have had two Angioplasty about 16 and 18 years ago. Type 2 diabetes for the last
stabilized at normal level and so I have stopped taking medicines! I am not taking medicines for the past 2 years...
- Why insulin given from external source helps in controlling blood sugar in diabetes type 2.
- Anyone have experience using iodine to control blood sugar?
- Manifestations of skin diseases in type 2 diabetes.
- Blood Sugar Patient since 12 Year and using Metformin(1gm)+Glimipride and pioglitazone 15mg
- Metformin and Pioglitazone