Diabetes India
60,233 members11,177 posts

DIABETIC PROBLEM

I am 48 years. I am diabetic patient from 2013. My fasting is 125 and PP is 200. what can i do please suggest.

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Indiacratus your ppbs 180 I think it is high my fbs 92-95 rately it goes 98 plbs 114-128 Random at any time ismaximum 129 hba1c 5.7

Might be feasible, but isn't preferable

bbc.co.uk/news/health-27422547

1 like

i am strictly 3 meals breakfast lunch and dinner In dinner it is verysimple tomateo cucumber veg palya and smallquantity of chapati or small cup of cooked rice with ghee

1 like

Sir please write name of food that you eat as lchf That will help to understand people like me.

Indiacraus your statement is to be seen if u consume heavy meal then only your ppbs is180 ? So what understand for heavy meal . I am also used 3 meals per day 9 Am breakfast and 2 pm lunch and 8-9 Pn dinner in between breakfast and lunch and snack ing time 4-30-5-00Pm i am taking some nuts almond wal nut pistaca and pea nuts and some mixture likebajji chakklui chow chow etc also from last 1 1/2 years also at any time my Rsis notexceed 130 HBA1c is 5.9 or 5.7 u can understand average glucose mean is 118 120 ? u are followed 4 or5 meals also amd also u are non veg ? so no chances of Bs raise up to 180 maximum limit is 160 as Random ? please share for improving knowledge about D M and numbers

Indiacratus by reading your statements I think u have fully digested the medical books particularly subject of DM i agree that these no. are not stick on by all time.this is given by some of ADA/WHA but here also there are different opinion Some of them says FBS 70-100/110 /125

PPBS 70-140/160/ Randaom is less than 180

From kerala so much Ayurvedic Doctors says these no. are use less As u wish u see our hospital even 150 at FBs and PPBS 180 is good living and no any DM complications from 10 yeas also . The consumption of food to be digested within 3 to4 hours is treated as healthy. So they cancel the FBS no.and if u test they say below 140-150 is not danger But PPBS they treat as rd hour value it must be 150

this is the personmaintained fully day every 3 hour he is healthy .

But Doctors also prescribed by the person if he goes for operation cases hisblood sugarmust be within 170

Please share your knowledge .

Further u are well educated and seems tobe expert and your age maybe 65+ I am 63 years

In the provisional H U is it wrong ?

Can u post the comment above ?

thank u meet now

But your username in D.life India is absconded yet please openthesecret of your name

AKS 666 Your knowledge is good some extent I want your comment posted in any forums I am also active by learning pros and cons . I want to show the cons if found out So any discssion u may posted I want how to found out in other forum ?do u understand

thanks for remembering me

Please read the answer I am given to Indiacratus

thanking u

What wrong in it ? Iam the person of great Hindu community . I am not hate even those people hate me . This blog is good and cntain most of knowledgableperson . But recently the climate of this forum is gone.

here there are 2groups opposite to one another . So whatever topic discuss it was not end with clear answer. Weater it is correct or not both of them argue by giving statement .

every system of diet has pros and cons Some of them not adjust our body for this criticism is not good .

No one cannot force to follow the system It is the persons choice .

Why u are upset towards me Firstly I am always any matter posted i commented against it to pros and cons if they convinced if it is agreed to be then only I may followed up otherwise I leave it simply

As yourself i am not hate any people even now also I am not hate u but pity for your self why u take it as series .

Please think we all are only online friends Most of 90 % username original name are different no personnel data not given So there is no chances of meeting personnel ( If we interest by message contact may be possible )

So at least future please avoid hateful nature and love all members as your family friends thanking u

Eat less carbohydrate, more fat sahab1967

1 like

Ketogenic diet is absolute best. 12 weeks now for me and I've eliminated all insulin and oral medications. In 12 weeks I've eliminated over 425 shots.

1 like

What wrong in it ? I am the person of great Hindu community . I am not hate even those people hate me . This blog is good and contain most of knowledgable person . But recently the climate of this forum is gone.

here there are 2 groups opposite to one another . So whatever topic discuss it was not end with clear answer. Wheater it is correct or not both of them argue by giving statement .

every system of diet has pros and cons Some of them not adjust our body for this criticism is not good .

No one cannot force to follow the system It is the persons choice .

Why u are upset towards me Firstly I am always any matter posted i commented against it to pros and cons if they convinced if it is agreed to be then only I may followed up otherwise I leave it simply

As yourself i am not hate any people even now also I am not hate u but pity for your self why u take it as series .

Please think we all are only online friends Most of 90 % username original name are different no personnel data not given So there is no chances of meeting personnel ( If we interest by message contact may be possible )

So at least future please avoid hateful nature and love all members as your family friends thanking u

You may also like...