I am diabetic since 11 years using only tablets.Now I am using gylcomet GP 2 Forte before my breakfast and also taking Fenugreek soaked

water early morning at 5 AM. A friend advise me to take Ladyfinger and cut into two and soak it water overnight and drink that water.that also I have been doing but i feel very I am undergoing severe Head ache why ?.Is it wrong to use both Fenugreek water and ladies finger soaked water Please advise me ? I also go for morning walk for an hour.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please report your results after 1 month and after 3 months.

That is the scientific way to proceed.

• "Doctors need to listen to patients rather than quote some sponsored research."

I tend to agree with this statement. I have seen a patient being overdosed with medicines & no diet guidance being given, to the point, that the doctor had recommended insulin as the only way out for that patient. Change of Doctor, Little Diet Modification, Medicines down to 1/3rd, No insulin required, the patient is now feeling fit & energetic. Some Doctors do not even realize that the patient is talking to them about the hypoglycemia that they are undergoing ( Perhaps, it is lack of being Diabetic, themselves ).

Thanks

You may also like...