Drug free management of arthritis - Cure Arthritis Co...

Cure Arthritis Community
2,259 members β€’ 517 posts

Drug free management of arthritis

Hi,

Is anyone managing arthritis without drugs? Using food and herbs? I want to know how often I should be seeing my rheumatologist as it seems they only keep an eye on you if they're prescribing. Should I go even if I feel well?

7 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Yes, (merely my opinion), Patient0, kindly πŸ™ 😌 consider continue monitoring via Rheumatologist πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ. (No harm, no foul.)

If not your rheum., then your family physician πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ , provided they’re Autoimmune savvy & know what tests (bloods πŸ’‰ , x-rays πŸ’€ , feeling of joints πŸ– 🦢, etc.) to use to ensure you’re safely being monitored πŸ“Š πŸ“ˆ πŸ“‹ .

HealingJosefine ( m.youtube.com/channel/UCEYu... ) is a young lady πŸ‘© who’s actively remitted her disease via intensive Lifestyle & Dietary (L/D) means ( healthunlocked.com/nras/pos... ) β€” without medications.

Very best wishes to you, Patient0. ☺️ πŸ™ πŸ€ 🌺 🌞

Oh, merely few considerations πŸ€” to keep in back of mind 🧠 if you’d like:

. . . β€’ Just because we feel well 😊 , doesn’t mean we should relax (or cease) our vigilance 🧐 β€” to include physician monitoring.

. . . β€’ Merely a few dietary tweaks πŸ₯— & herbs 🌿 won’t necessarily put disease into "remission". Serious, long-term, comprehensive, committed L/D practice can nudge disease to subside for some (many?) of us. It’s a long-term πŸ“† πŸ—“ , life-long πŸ‘Ά πŸ§’ πŸ§‘ πŸ§“ experiential learning process πŸ˜£πŸ”¨ to successfully manage disease β€” to substantially improve our QoL (Quality of Life) πŸ€— .

. . . β€’ Medications πŸ’Š πŸ’‰ may be used judiciously as needed & weaned off of when no longer needed. πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 likes

Thank you Kai! Good advice.

1 like

Hi

My arthritis started a few months back with inflammation in few fingers . I had RA factor 33 with ESR 25 .All other tests were negative. Since this is the beginning stage I didn’t go for Normal treatment.Instead I have done naturopathy and nutrition medicine treatment (supplements like curcumin ) The arthritis is 95 percent under control but still on nutrition supplements.

1 like

I’ve completely stopped all of my meds using the Paddison programme. I’m so much better now. Only stopped the last of meds 4 weeks ago, so still seeing rheumatology. Don’t know how long I’ll be followed up for.

2 likes

Paddison Program? Where can I get more info? thanks

1 like

Have found the Paddison podcast/ videos extremely helpful, Hiflyer:

. . . β€’ paddisonprogram.com/blog/

. . . β€’ m.youtube.com/channel/UC54r...

Very best wishes to you, Hiflyer. ☺️ πŸ™ πŸ€ 🌺 🌞

Are you talking about rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis?

You may also like...