Just Checking In - Still Not Progressed past Week 1

Truth be told ive been ill bad knee terrible tummy spams having me doubled over, I have an appt with the doctor thise evening and will see what is said and take it from there.

While im not running i am still taking the dog out for a 45 minute walk most evenings so I am still moving which is more that I was doing 2 weeks ago !!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I hope you feel okay soon. Well done for getting out there and keeping moving. :) Let us know how it goes.

• Hi Legion,

Thank you - I was so proud of myself for completing week one so i am truly gutted i've now missed a whole week of running, but ive been non stop walking the dog tidying and clearing out rubbish from the garden, mowing the lawn, all the usual bits that i usually shy away from or do half heartedly i've put a bit more into it this time around x

ill update after seeing the gp

• It certainly sounds as if you are doing the right thing in having a break from running. I'm impressed you are still managing to do so much. Hope you feel better soon.

• Doc says NO running till pain in knee totally gone, now the other one hurts, prob over compensating trying to not put pressure on the 1st one

i havent dont much of anything last couple days i've had bad tum since last sunday and doc said most prob IBS but over the last few hours much worse - poss Gastroenteritis so am doing as little as i can get away with while looking after 3 little ones.

Will get back to it once im feeling fit again

You may also like...