Hot Stuff

Well this is my first blog although I have been following everybody else for several weeks. I am now on wk 8 run 2 and I never thought I would be able to run for 1 min never mind 28 but I have found that I have become a running convert. I tell everyone I now about how far I have run and how quickly after each run.

However this last couple of weeks whilst the weather has been so much better I have noticed a big change. Not only do I run slower but I have noticed that beetroot would be the best way to describe me when I have finished but still I know I will get up early and keep running because I am determined to complete this program. Love the c25k programme

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you've been following along, you know EVERYBODY is struggling in this heat! And look at YOU...determined to complete the program, no matter what. You go girl!

Good luck, and have fun!

• Well done, you arw nearly a graduate! I know what you mean about the heat, I find it hard even at 6am.

• I am really glad to hear the program is working so well for you. Don't be discouraged by slow times in the heat - you are still getting stronger and when the conditions are favorable, you will amaze yourself with your progress. :)

You may also like...