Well it's been hard work to get to week 8 but I feel great. Anyone just starting c25k believe me when I say it's worth keeping at it you will feel great at your achievement after every run. I look back and how I struggled and didn't believe I would ever get this far now I'm looking forward to week 9 and graduation. So keep at it people and feel great at your achievements.
Week 7 done!!!!: Well it's been hard work to get... - Couch to 5K
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
longer. The program works everyone, just keep at it. Hope your runs are going well. 🏃♂️👍👌🏃
these longer runs. Can’t really believe I’m saying that but I’m so looking forward to week 8. The early...
Enjoyed run tonight, again picked up pace and felt great afterwards. Thanks again for your advice and...
I would feel elated at the thought of having completed 4 x 25 min runs but I have to say Week 7 has been...
found the 25 min runs so incredibly hard that I genuinely don’t think I have it in me to get to 28 mins on...
- JUNE 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST.....GET YOUR BADGE HERE....NOW CLOSED.
- July 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST! 😊 Request your badge here!!!
- JUNE 2020 GRADUATION BADGE POST PART 2......THIS IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR BADGE
- Welcome to our JUNE CONSOLIDATION CLUB - with me, MummyCav
- ✔️Welcome to Ju-Ju’s July Consolidation Club ✔️ 🤩🤩🤩
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.
Never delay seeking advice or dialling emergency services because of something that you have read on HealthUnlocked.