W3R3 bring it on - can hardly wait until Friday! - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

116,939 members148,240 posts

W3R3 bring it on - can hardly wait until Friday!

cheekychipmunks
cheekychipmunksGraduate

Just had the most lovely time doing W3R2! Went out early to beat the heat and there was a cooling breeze.

Even being distracted twice (dog’s recall going temporarily AWOL and my music stopping), I didn’t break stride and dealt with these issues with no problem!

I was disappointed it ended so soon - maybe W3 is lulling us into a false sense of security, as I notice that W4 has a total of 16 minutes running per run, compared to 9 this week. I’m not fazed, I’m 100% up for this!

I’m 54 and a runner! I hope you’re all having as much fun as I am?! 💪🏻🏃‍♀️👍🏻🏅❤️😀

1 Reply
AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

Well done to you 'cheekychipmunks' you were very sensible 'beating the heat' and running in a cooling breeze, some places thanks to the North Sea got low could and mist and that as you say made it a bit cooler before the heat gets going later in the morning, I also ran my third consolidation post graduation run this morning before the heat got going, I just made it on time. When I started at just before 9 o'clock the sun was just starting to break through the mist, by the time I completed my run there were no clouds at all in the sky, brilliant sunshine and the temperature was beginning to rise.

You may also like...