Couch to 5K
55,007 members87,548 posts

Elephants ☹️

No R3wk7 for me yesterday, it was literally a Couch day with sore throat and feeling really poorly. I think I must have been trampled by an elephant when I wasn’t looking cos all my body hurt. I got up this morning feeling less trampled and the desire to run was still there, but hubby has said no way until I’m properly better 🙄 Bit of a set back but I will just repeat this last weeks runs and move on again. I can just about see that graduation podium if the elephant moves out the way!

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Poor you. I was going out last night but had stomach pain all day so I hope to get out today. Hope you're well enough to get out soon 🤧

1 like

No point running if you are not 100%. I understand your frustration but the running will still be there in a couple of days time and you wont lose fitness in a few days. If you run whilst poorly you might make yourself feel worse and you wont enjoy t he run. So take care and take your time :)

1 like

Hope you are better soon. Don't worry the podium will still be there. Get hubby to look after you too

You may also like...