Couch to 5K
55,161 members87,655 posts

W2R1 - onwards

After completing week 1 I had planned to redo it this week. After your encouragement I decided to give week 2 a try. Mixed feelings! Glad that I did as I managed all 90 second runs (just & more of a trot) despite my grumbling knee! Thanks for your support to keep me moving forwards. I think my rest day I will work on exercises to strengthen my knee (an old injury). My RunKeeper time was mixed up today as at there ended of my run during the warm down I got the route wrong .. maybe too much celebration and not enough concentration.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done you.. and watch that knee( not literally when running)... they are pesky things..but we... errr Knee-d them :)

Have you tried these.. ?

nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

Yes. Was checking them last night. First reaction was "I can't do all that as well". I have some exercises from a physio years ago when I first had the problem with my knee. But may supplement with some of these too -thanks.

1 like

Just try them out gently..My husband has a crocked knee.. he saw his physio last week and he gave him some, but he is using these as well..:) Hope it eases a tad.

1 like

well done sir, as old floss says watch that knee as you don't want to bugger it up before you really get going

1 like

You may also like...