W2R1 - onwards

After completing week 1 I had planned to redo it this week. After your encouragement I decided to give week 2 a try. Mixed feelings! Glad that I did as I managed all 90 second runs (just & more of a trot) despite my grumbling knee! Thanks for your support to keep me moving forwards. I think my rest day I will work on exercises to strengthen my knee (an old injury). My RunKeeper time was mixed up today as at there ended of my run during the warm down I got the route wrong .. maybe too much celebration and not enough concentration.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done you.. and watch that knee( not literally when running)... they are pesky things..but we... errr Knee-d them :)

Have you tried these.. ?

nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

• Yes. Was checking them last night. First reaction was "I can't do all that as well". I have some exercises from a physio years ago when I first had the problem with my knee. But may supplement with some of these too -thanks.

• Just try them out gently..My husband has a crocked knee.. he saw his physio last week and he gave him some, but he is using these as well..:) Hope it eases a tad.

• well done sir, as old floss says watch that knee as you don't want to bugger it up before you really get going

You may also like...