This is eerie now!

This is eerie now!

W1R3 done and dusted! Whoop!

Hubby was working out in the park too. Happy days. Shin splints were screaming but I refuse to re-do either week 1 or week 9, ha! I will work out a better and longer warm up to give them chance to not hurt when I'm running. Also, was stopped by a different lady who wanted to tell me well done! Bless her. She said her hubby was also big and she knew it was hard to make a start and get out there so she just wanted to say "go girl!". She is a yoga instructor and offered me a class too, ha! Result. Have a fab weekend everyone. 🏃🏻‍♀️👊👍👏💪😁😎

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done both 😃 Oooh yoga! Good for runners!

• Well done, but please don't ignore shin splints...

• Thank you. I won't, I promise. They flare up if I haven't warmed up properly. For a gym workout I have a full warm up routine but wasn't sure what to do for C25K. The warm up walk isn't enough but I was walking for 10-15 mins before starting. Still not enough so will incorporate my gym warm up first and let my legs settle before starting the walks. Otherwise I'll be stuck in the middle of a field unable to move my legs, ha! Found this out the hard way on a treadmill once! 😂👍

• He looks like a bloke I used to work with.......:)

You may also like...