Couch to 5K
52,937 members84,989 posts

Week 2 Run 1 Graphed by Strava

Week 2 Run 1 Graphed by Strava

Since I'm a bit of a "data junkie" (work in analysis of medical data), I though it would be interesting to share the graph of pace against distance for Week 2 run 1, completed at 0745 this morning.

Step up from 60s to 90s wasn't too bad - first 90s run I was like "C'mon Jo when are you going to tell me to slow down", but the rest was fine.

Anyway I thought it made a pretty graph where you can see where I was running! There is a fair degree of data smoothing applied by Strava, it seems as I didn't gradually accelerate up to a peak and then gradually decelerate.

3 Replies
oldestnewest

That's one great graph of walking/running, you can really see a difference there!

1 like

I like Strava for its data :) As you become more addicted to running - oops, sorry, become more interested, you may decide to buy a running watch. The data possibilities are immense :)

1 like

I'm also preferring to take the analytical route of looking at running and fitness ( Laboratory)

If you can quantify it, you can improve it, plus imagining the numbers keeps my mind occupied while running (yuk)

1 like

You may also like...