Very odd! Or maybe not!

So I got up to doing the thirty minute run and then had a couple of runs on more hilly routes where I could only run for 20 minutes or so. I was a little disappointed but rationalised it and any run is a good run etc etc. But I think in the back of my mind I had my Iguinal hernia op on my mind. I had known about the hernia since before starting C25K and my doc said it was ok to run as long as it didn't make things worse.....and it didn't.

Anyhow, I had the op yesterday and can't do any running for a few weeks....and I'm already missing it. Which I didn't honestly think I would... I thought it would be a chore to get the trainers on again and start back down at 10 or even 5 minute jogs. But I honestly can't wait.

I think I might just stick Laura on and lie here imagining I.m running up hill and down dale!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You'll be back before you know it and you'll not need to go back as far as you think. Rest and recover well!

• Oh yeah, good idea 😃

Or you could read some running books. Running like a girl is good. Or eat and run by Scott jurek 😃 There are loads

I hope you are up and at em again real soon 💪👍😃

You may also like...