Nearly there!

I ran w9r2 last night and felt great after! R1 was a real struggle. I really thought I had hit my max and wouldn't be able to manage it again but I realised I was pushing myself too much. Last night I slowed the pace and, even though I didn't run my fastest I ran one of my most enjoyable ☺️ Looking forward to my final run of the programme on Saturday. This time ten weeks ago I never dreamt I would manage to run five minutes! Feeling really good now and want to say well done to everyone else on here! To those who have just started, keep going!! You've done great just making that first step! It does get better!! 😉 And to all the graduates out there, amazing!!! What an accomplishment! Here's to many more years of running 🥂

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes, just enjoy the last run and then you've got the rest of your life to run however, whenever and wherever you want. We're so lucky.....🤗

Make sure you post your graduation post!

• We are lucky! I'm so pleased I started c25k. Running has helped in other areas too as it has given me more confidence and perseverance 😊

• Good luck for today!

• Thank you! 😊

You may also like...