Week 12 run 2

Well I thought I'd better come back on here and let everyone know how my running is going since graduation. Fabulous 😄. Loving every minute of it. Very beautiful here today again, warm for running but I still managed 34 mins 5.16 km. I have definitely got the bug and I'm listening to my own running music which is great. Miss Laura though sometimes, but onwards and upwards.

4 Replies

• glad you are still enjoying it! The running bug is more infectious than I thought! Never expected that it would be enjoyable

• I didn't think so either. The days I don't run I am desperate to get out., but as Laura says must have a rest day in between. Great fun though @heavyhorse

• Wow... well done, next you will be running 'nekkie' ( without music or anything) not in the nude!

Great you are enjoying it so much too! :)

• Hi Tilly, was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to hear everything is going so well for you! You are improving your speed quite a bit, aren't you? I'm not going any faster than I did a graduation, probably because I haven't run much since because I injured my calf muscle and spent a week on the IC (deep sigh). I'm back in the game though and I am also loving it :-)

You may also like...