Week 12 run 2

Well I thought I'd better come back on here and let everyone know how my running is going since graduation. Fabulous 😄. Loving every minute of it. Very beautiful here today again, warm for running but I still managed 34 mins 5.16 km. I have definitely got the bug and I'm listening to my own running music which is great. Miss Laura though sometimes, but onwards and upwards.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • glad you are still enjoying it! The running bug is more infectious than I thought! Never expected that it would be enjoyable

• I didn't think so either. The days I don't run I am desperate to get out., but as Laura says must have a rest day in between. Great fun though @heavyhorse

• Wow... well done, next you will be running 'nekkie' ( without music or anything) not in the nude!

Great you are enjoying it so much too! :)

• Hi Tilly, was beginning to wonder where you were. Glad to hear everything is going so well for you! You are improving your speed quite a bit, aren't you? I'm not going any faster than I did a graduation, probably because I haven't run much since because I injured my calf muscle and spent a week on the IC (deep sigh). I'm back in the game though and I am also loving it :-)

You may also like...