Still going

Week 6 run 1 in the bag - have just come back from my week 6 run1 and I think it's starting to sink in that I might just be able to do this ! 6 weeks ago I struggled to run 60 seconds- and the end of week 5 I ran for a full 20 mins non stop . Laura and the ct5k programme is fabulous ( plus this forum ) !

I have even signed up to do race for life in memory of my mum who passed away with cancer . The challenges I'm facing with doing this programme is nothing compared to what my mum went through so this is really keeping me going . Thanks all For your virtual support , by reading how other people are progressing is amazing .

3 Replies

• Well done! Don't be surprised if W6 feels a bit tough - a lot of people struggle going back to intervals after that 20 minute W5 run - just battle on through and trust Laura. Good luck with the rest of it, not far to graduation now :)

• That's brilliant Becky, if you can run for 20 minutes you can run for 30 so just keep it slow and listen to Laura and you'll be fine. It'll be a very memorable run when you do the RFL and I wish you all the best for it.

• Many thanks

You may also like...