I am having a bunion op in three weeks time. I also need surgery on my heels and/or plantar thingumy (forgotten the name) for bad heel pain. My surgeon is considering postponing the bunion surgery and doing both at once a month later. I'm not sure i want to wait another month as the pain in my big toe is the worst, and he will sort out the arthritis in it at the same time as the bunion. Any thoughts on whether I should wait and have both at once? Also, anyone had experience of using crutches with pain in hands and wrists? Aside- gp thinks I have hyper mobility syndrome, but my symptoms seem more like cmt. She has referred me to a rheumatologist, rather than a neurologist! Thanks for any input.