Hi everyone! I've just loved seeing film 'Les Miserables' today. Brilliant! When I returned home, having been out 10am-5pm my nose became inflamed. I've noticed lately that I seem to be suffering from allergies (didn't used to). Fish tank in bedroom didn't seem very fresh (though recently cleaned) so I emplied it and moved it to porch. Am I paranoid thinking poisons bubbling up? Vapours? Also my old, nearly-deaf cat who doesn't groom herself is making me allergic too. She has a bedroom to herself but I feed her, comb her fur and change her litter every day. I'm feeling that my fish and cat may present real hazards for the 'new' me? What do y'all think? I have disturbed sleep (for several reasons) and this is often due to mucous/ blocked nose.