BREAST CANCER TO BONE CANCER

My relative is suffering from advanced metastatic breast cancer which has spread to her bones . Treatment is going on in malabar cancer center , tellichery , kerala ,india . doctors has recently suggested kadcyla (TDM1) one year treatment . her age is 49 years and weight 55 kg. kindly provide me the information for below mentioned concerns ,

1. cost of 100 mg/160 mg bottle

2. approximate cost for one year treatment

3.any treatment cost discount or reduction available for kadcyla TDM1

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • wat is kadcyla (TDM1). Does it fall under allopathy

• I'm in South Africa. My niece was diagnosed last week.....cannabis oil to treat cancer. Or any help please assist

• My name is Mrs.Christiana Miller from Canada,I never believe My husband will see 2017 It is with pleasure that i thank Rick Simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil.

We already lost hope for a better life when the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Rick Simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil. and you too can reach Rick Simpson on this email: ricksimpsoncancercure41@gmail.com

Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease.

ricksimpsoncancercure41@gmail.com

• My name is Mrs.Christiana Miller from Canada,I never believe My husband will see 2017 It is with pleasure that i thank Rick Simpson for saving my dying husband with his cannabis oil.

We already lost hope for a better life when the report came that my husband cannot go for more Chemo anymore. But after so many research online, I gained a lot about the cannabis oil that i bought from the Rick Simpson whose contact I got online on reading a testimony about his past works and glory, The medication was delivered to me within 24 hours by the UPS delivery service after procurement. My husband has completed his treatment, unquenchable joy to all as my husband is cured of his stage 4 lungs cancer within 90 days of treatment. Thanks to all, today i acknowledge the greatness of cannabis oil. and you too can reach Rick Simpson on this email: ricksimpsoncancercure41@gmail.com

Cannabis Oil is the a medication for cancerous disease.

ricksimpsoncancercure41@gmail.com

You may also like...