one more angel in my life

hi friends,i gave birth to an angel on dec 11.she is healthy and doing fine,as i was worried the whole pregnancy period what will be the chemo effect on her,but gods grace she is healthy.i dont know what effect i will have of this on me,because i have heard it stimulates the dis ease. its a whole new beginning for me as it has given me another reason to stay positive.thank you friends for all your support.please suggest any care i have to be taken.take care

17 Replies

• Congratulations and God bless you both.

• Heartiest congratulations to you and your family.

Hats off to u for being brave and crossing all hurdles life put across to you.

May God bless you...

Dr Rohit Malde

• Congrats best wishes with you

• Congrats dear. Bless you both.

• Congratulations on your special blessing! Let your doctors know of any concerns you have. I'm sure that they will monitor your progress carefully. Focus on your new little angel.

• Congrats to you dear. God has sent you his angel so you will be fine. Please be positive & strong. 😃

• congratulations dear ran-sav, the Lord's special grace is with us, do not worry

• Heartiest Congratulations Dear

• Congratulations , You and your baby you both will be fine.Enjoy every movement and fill your mind with postive thoughts .

• Congratulations, blessings for both of you!

• congrats and god bless you both

• What amazing news....A new life and so much to look forward to. ...wish you happy times ahead...Congratulations!!!

• Congratulation. ..may god bless her with best of things in life

• Congrats - may god bless her

• Great to hear something really amazing. Congrats to both of you. All good wishes.

• thank you friends for your wishes.

• may God bless u and ur child

You may also like...