Cancel log in

I am still not receiving automatic posts. This has now been a few weeks. I have to see posts via the website. Does anyone know how I can cancel my log in and re-register? I thought I would register again but, because I am using the same email address, it will not let me and I don't want to use a different email address. Any help woukd be appreciated xx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Are you trying to access via your phone? Check if you have allowed notifications from the site in your settings.

• Chrissie

Go to the Face Icon at the right hand side of the page & it gives you a list of options, one being Settings ~ try that

Mrs Nails 💅🏼

• Thanks, Mrs Nails, I clicked on the face icon, which I had actually done before but I must not have scrolled down far enough to see the cancel subscription. I have now cancelled my original one and re-subscribed. I still haven't received an email this morning so I still don't think that it is working. I also looked at notifucations in settings, Lainey, but seems ok and I am not getting the emails through on my computer either.

• Chrissie if you go to the bottom of the page where it says

Show Footer

Open that & scroll down & you'll find Help Centre where you can type in your question.

Hope that helps 📱

• Sorry I can't advise on technicalities tho i did experience a 24 hour delay a couple of weeks ago when you first mentioned it but that sorted itself out. Sorry x

You may also like...