Feet up

Have been told I have to have my feet up for a few hours a day due to the swelling ankles, I didn't find it comfortable sitting with my feet on a stool and didn't fancy sitting on the bed during the day. I can't afford one of those lovely reclining chairs nor do I have the room for one so I told my grey matter to get on it's bike and come up with an idea which it did. I have now ordered a nice reclining garden chair with a rising foot rest. I can use this all evening and fold it up and put it in the bedroom during the day. Result I hope!

Carole x

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good idea carole, and maybe a cushion to support your back.

Lib x

• Brilliant idea Carole and one I am sure will be copied. x

• Clever idea :)

• What great thinking Carol,just make sure you do put your feet up ,and take care of yourself!(dont forget the little table for your drink& books etc!) You have to do it in style!! xxxxx

• I have been told to wear support knee highs. Not particularly glamorous but they do the job, and they are covered by trousers. I find it hard to elevate my legs all the time, particularly if I am using the laptop. Think the garden chair a good idea. Some wag told me to keep my legs higher than my heart!!!

• well done..and you now have a nice new chair to relax in for the summer..lol. take care. xx

• A nice SAD lamp with a sun lounger and it does not make an impact on life when it is cold and damp going out from the house. Please send us a postcard with news of the holiday at home.

• Good thinking - good luck TAD xx

• Enjoying the idea share it with as many as can see the merits of a genius :D

• I've got one of these and when my back plays me up, I set it up in the lounge...just the job, its excellent.

I'm sure you'll feel better for getting it...

You may also like...