saw this today and thought I would share....food for thought!
Ten Commandments for Reducing Stress:
1. Thou shalt not be perfect or even try to be
2. Thou shalt not be all things to all people
3. Thou shalt leave things undone that ought to be done
4. Thou shalt not spread thyself too thin
5. Thou shalt learn to say "no"
6. Thou shalt schedule time for thyself and support network
7. Thy shalt switch off and do nothing - regularly
8. Thou shalt be boring, inelegant, untidy and unattractive at times.
9. Thou shalt not feel guilty
10. Thou shalt not be thine own worst enemy, but be thine own best friend
life would be so much easier if we could pull these off at all times....maybe we should give it a try!!
Mrs S xxx
p.s. I think, for us there should be an 11th comandment...Thou shalt breath in and out, calmly and deeply, at all times!