British Lung Foundation
39,080 members45,934 posts

For Blf

Before Christmas I posted about our grandaughter Amelia (stage name Mia-le) The profit from her 1st recording (Warrior) Amelia wanted to go to BLF because her grandad had been ill in hospital and she wanted to help find a cure for lung problems. Promised to let you know how much . It was £99.78. We are so proud of her as she only 10

51 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done to your wonderful granddaughter, it's a pity more youngsters are not like her. Thank you Amilea we are are all very great full for your donation.😊 Bernadette xx xx

2 likes

Thank you

How wonderful ❤️ Bless her .

1 like

Thank you

Has just told me .she going to take her pot around with her to see if she can collect some more

Your grandaughter is a ⭐️ you've every right to be so proud of her. Such a selfless act for a ten year old.

Well done amilea & thank you for donating it to BLF your family must be very proud of you xxx

2 likes

Thank you

Well done to Amelia. What a star! Xxx 👍😘🤩

1 like

Thank you

1 like

Hi

Is this the one.

5 likes

Yes. Recorded when she was 9

1 like

Thank you Stone

What a wonderful thing for her to do, I often find young people show more empathy than we give them credit for, well done her.

1 like

Thank you

Three cheers for Amelia.she is what i call a proper celebrity and deserves our heartfelt applause.i do hope that her own pot will be brimming with pleasant surprises to reward her generosity.

Ski's and Scruff's x

2 likes

Thank you skischool . Think it emptied her mum and dad pot though. Has told her grandad if she get famous going to buy him a new pair of slippers because he went to hospital with a hole in the toe. They were his favourite pair .

1 like

I Remember you Posted The Video of Amelia, I shared her Video after I had saved it. Well Done Amelia, The Song is Beautiful. You are a True Warrior for your Granddad and everyone on this Forum and BLF. Thank you a Million Times. Love n Hugs. XXXXX

1 like

Thank you x

Oh bless her, that's just wonderful, I'm sure the money will be very well spent.

1 like

Thank you x

Amazing Amilea - well done and thank you. Your Gran must be so proud of you, as are we.

You have the same school uniform as my granddaughter. Calverley, Leeds?

You have a lovely voice and a lovely heart.

With love

cx

1 like

Thank you

What an amazing girl! 😊 💕 xx

1 like

Thank you for your kind remarks

1 like

Your granddaughter is a total 🌟 star! How fabulous that she's donated all of her first earnings to the BLF. She is a credit to you and her parents - such a very kind,generous offer and even more amazing because she's only 10years old. 💗✨🌟✨.

3 likes

Thank you

1 like

Amelia is amazing. 🌹🌟 Majt

2 likes

Thank you

1 like

We have a heroine......her name is Amelia!!!⭐⭐🌠🌠🌠

Meg🎈🎈

2 likes

Thank you. X

Well one, Amelia. What a warrior for our cause!

1 like

Thank you

Wow this is fantastic alyvonne, say a great big thank you to Amelia for her generous donation, such a kind heart at such a young age, you must be so very proud, well done to you both. Irene x

Thank you

Well done Amelia, you’re a star xxx

Thank you

1 like

How absolutely amazing. What a wonderful grand daughter you have.

You should be so very proud.

Good wishes for her future which will be very bright.

Thank you

How wonderful what a beautiful thing to do you will all be very proud of this insoeratiinal you g lady ❤️

Thank you

Wonderful 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 she’s a 🌟 💕🤗

Thank you

In this day and age, what an amazing, selfless, talented child! You must be very proud of her? I shall include both she, and her Grandad in my prayers.

Thank you

Well done Emelia

Thank you

What a lovely thing to do! God bless her. Big hug X

Thank you

Well done Amelia...What a fantastic voice you have and a wonderful big heart.Your family must be so proud of you for putting your fab talent to such good use(helping others is a lovely thing to do.Really enjoyed the video..Looking forward to hearing you on the radio.😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Thank you

You may also like...