British Lung Foundation
33,763 members41,217 posts

Update on DUST:)

Today was a great day and those in other regions especially the UK will think I am crazy:)

We have had about 1% of the annual rainfall today (it rained for about an hour:) ) and it has really made a difference to the dust. For the first time in many a month I took a breath without dust in it - I got wet doing it but it was worth it.

Take care all and have a wonderful day

Andrew

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Lovely I'm glad for you. We have had quite the opposite lately with rain in abundance and now very cold! I suppose a mixipture of things would be best. But it seems to be all or nothing.

3 likes

Yay!! I am so pleased for you Andy. Really good news. It must be so good to have a break from the dust! Coincidentally it's been raining here all day too. It's freezing cold. 😯 xx 😀

3 likes

Hi Caspiana. Cold here too, -3 ° C. Not amazingly cold but at least it keeps the bugs down,lol.😨

1 like

Hello there BSA-3 . 😱 That's really cold. It's eight degrees today. Cold but not as bad as yesterday. We were at two degrees the same time yesterday. But I have noticed the buds of the sakura trees are showing now. 🌸😊

1 like

Hi again Caspiana. Yeah you're right. I noticed the fields are greening up. Spring is definitely coming at last. I hope you are as well as can be expected. Take good care.

1 like

Thank you very much. You too. 🌷

1 like

Andy

That must of felt good to get a nice breath of fresh air

without the dust

Best wishes

Music

4 likes

Glad you can breathe properly, if only for a short while!

So glad you got some relief, shame it cant rain everynight when we are asleep, ha!

1 like

You may also like...