Something missing

Something missing

Cigarettes and lighter.....yep.

Get out bed sit know fresh air good for you.

Nice cup of tea.. 6 or 7 cigs and I ready to go down do whatever.

Night time was even better.

Cooler with a nice scented evening breeze

I could really enjoy at least 10 cigs before sleeping.

I don't sit there any more and that's just an empty cup.

I know am getting better course I started to get the odd craving. ..

I put two fingers up to my lips inhale deeply and blow out gently. ..It feels so good to know I have won.

14 Replies

• C O N G R T U L A T I O N S. Horrid things !! feel proud of yourself Wedderburn.

• Nice one ! Congratulations ! :)

• Well Done :-)

polly xx

• Good for you😃

• well done keep up the good work funny how lot of smoking is habit like have a cuppa have a fag have a meal go have a fag after program on tv finish go have a fag ,

• The habit seems to be as addictive as the ciggy, break that and you've cracked it!

• Keep on winning wedderburn 👏👏

• Your a star! 🚭🌟😊 x

• WELL DONE YOU :-) :-) :-) x

• Well done My understanding is that cigarettes are more addictive than heroin. Soooo..... Well done.

Love and hugs

K xx

• When I stopped smoking a bit over 7 years ago, I did the patch thing only I doubled up on them and went for a week longer at each step; anyhow, I finally got to the end of the program and haven't wanted one since.

At the start of my new found ciggie sobriety, I found, like others have mentioned that the habit of reaching for a cigarette at certain prompts was worse than being without nicotine..., much worse. Once I realized that and got onto myself, it was a breeze from there on out.

Good job..., and Good on ya !!!

• Very well done keep up the good work

• Congratulations,you have done well,now spoil yourself with that extra money.

Cigs. here have just had a new rise,which means every smoke,costs $1!

How do people afford it??

Keep u the good work xx

• I still smoke loads but I,m always asleep so no damage done.Nearly every dream I have I am smoking and drinking booze at some point.I don,t do either while awake any more.It,s more satisfying having a long pull on a B&H knowing it can,t harm me.Thank goodness we can still dream! Well done !D.

You may also like...