Your Daily Tonic ,,,,,,,Exercises ,why you must do them...............KOTC

........................................Exercises

The older we get the more important it is to incorporate excercise in to our daily routine.This is necessary to maintain cardiovacular health and maintain muscle mass.

If you are over 50,you might want to take it easy at first,then do more repititions as you become more proficient and build stamina.

WARNING ;it might be too strenuos for some.

Always consult your doctor before starting and exercise programme!

Now you may begin:-

Look straight at the screen and follow instructions

Are you looking straight at the screen?

Look downwards

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Now look up

Aaaaaaand that's enough for the first day

Great job

Have yourself a glass of wine.

KOTC

Your Daily Tonic

BREATHE EASY =FRIENDSHIP

You do not need to consult anyone before joining Breathe Easy or BLF but you can get details from 03000 030 555 Mon-Fri 10am 6pm

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Can I look down again now? :d

Tina x

• You must stick to your exercies and not over do it Tina,Dr KOTC's advice

• Ha ha, I proper fell for that one.

Casper.

• I caught you! Casper

• What you write is true. We need to exercise.

Been to gym today and done 10 mins on rowing machine, then 20 mins on cross-trainer.

I started a year ago with the eye exercises, and see how well I doing now :-)

• Congratulations on your exercise successes.Do you get a glass of wine afterwards?

• Just having a bottle of Cobra, rather have a beer than wine :-)

• Each to their own

• Gordon Bennett, I'm knackered after that. Going for a lie down.

Bobby

• I did say to take it easy at first.I am sure a good nights rest in bed will do you good.

KOTC

• Oh come on Richard, you want me to do this with a sorely eye? (Even though its mending nicely shall use and abuse this as an excuse for at least another week) :D x

• Sciver! You really must start putting your back into my exercise class

KOTC

• That was too much for me, had to have 2 glasses of wine. Can you make the next one easy?

• You are a naughty girl,you will strain your self not keeping to the exercise.Only one glass of wine to be lifted on the first exercise

• Haha! Sounds like my kind of exercise !

Liz x

• Do join in

• My kind of exercise too - reminds me of something Billy Butlins apparently used to say, 'When I feel like exercising I lay right down and wait for the feeling to go away'. ha ha xx

You may also like...