100 yard walk!!

It was my friends funeral today. My daughter took me and my son borrowed my car to go to Coventry, well I almost joined Shelia (my friend).

My wheelchair was in my car and my son forgot to take it out so I had no choice but to walk from the chapel afterwards to the car park as my blue badge was with my chair and as usual at a crem the funerals were queuing to go in and the roads are on a one way system within the grounds and I decided as I was feeling quite good I would give walking ago. Bloody Hell I am fitter than I thought I was but not as fit as I really needed to be to walk about 100 yards (more or less) by the time we got back to car I was huffing and puffing so much that I couldn't even get my inhaler to my mouth BUT I had made it and I am afraid Shelia is going to have to wait a bit longer before I join her :)

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Thats the spirit Jan glad you fighting back :)

xxx Love N Hugs (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Well done Jan. Betcha Sheila would be churckling at your antics :)

Sandra x x x

Well done and rest now.

Lynne xx

You have true grit Jan and a tremendous sense of fun too. A wonderful combination that your friend was lucky to have seen. x

Got to be the HealthUnlockders marathon next! Just imagine?

Even my imagination doesn't stretch that far :D

Well done jandan, we are a funny lot we just keep on going dont we? Bit like clockwork, thats how I feel some days, one foot in front of the other breathe, rest, off we go again xx

Just keep that sense of humour up! xx

Well done! You made me smile and I am glad that Sheila has to wait for you - you inspire me! TAD xx

:D well done for making it Jan. Sheila would have put the kettle on!

A well deserved rest is in order now................. go on, get comfortable, feet up yet? xxxx

You may also like...