fundraising for ataxia

I just thought I would mention that I am holding a nearly new sale in two weeks time. Here in Hull, money raised will be sent to ataxia. I have been collecting donations from family and friends to do a tombola, book, bric a brac , tea, coffee and cake stalls. I have got plenty of helpers on the day . Never done any thing like this before so I am looking forward to it, should be good. :)

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • You are a star babygirl123!

What a simply wonderful thing that you are doing. I hope that it all goes fantastically well for you. As well as raising money for Ataxia UK, fundraising brings immense personal satisfaction too.

Do you have a website, Facebook or Twitter page that others can help promote?

• Hi babygirl123

That is fantastic. I live in Lytham St Annes which is a bit far away from Hull to travel, otherwise I would've been there with bells on. I will definitely be with you in spirit. I hope the sale is very enjoyable and you raise lots of money. I am sure both will be the case!

Good luck!

Harriet

• Hi Harriet,

Have been working hard raising awareness already, people have asked what is Ataxia, so gave them a leaflet. I've had to get more from Ataxia UK because the first lot I got went. I have also been given money donations from people who are unable to help or donate prizes or even come. So that's good

Marion

• Morning babygirl123πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Where abouts in Hull are u holding this? Brother lives there. Details pls!

Good luck!

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

• Hi eileen. I am holding event at Hull Community Church on Newland Avenue in west Hull. 31st Oct 1pm til 3pm. Where in Hull does your brother live?

Marion xx

• Evening Marion. He lives just off Beverley rd, opposite Tesco. Will see if he and sister-in-law are off work. They both work in the care industry!x lol will pass it on to them. Eileen πŸ’™

• I know Beverley Rd well, only 15 mins away from me, I should say If Im walking about 3 hours,x They dnt live far from the

church, 20 mins walking. x

Marion

• 😁😁😁,

Nite Marion, E πŸ’™πŸ’™

• BEST wishes for fund raising and fun on the day, you will all be helping to raise awareness too - well done

Andy

• I am sure your fundraising event will be a great success. I held a coffee and cake morning at the end of September and raised Β£366. It was a lovely morning with a real buzz and more importantly raised awareness of Ataxia - it was amazing how many people had not heard of it. I found the fundraising team at Ataxia very helpful with providing posters, leaflets and balloons.

Good luck.

• Well done winchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• I hope so. Well done for your fundraising.

Have put leaflets in shops near where I live / holding event. Lots awareness around here now.

Thanks

Marion

• good luck. hope you raise lots for Ataxia, people need to be made more aware of Ataxia.... Good luck .

tonyf

• Have a fun time helping a good cause 😊xBeryl

You may also like...