So I'm having a ph study done tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it at all!
I'm kinda worried as I have such a sensitive gag reflex and can't tolerate NG tubes at all or anything that goes near my throat. Just wondering how I will survive 24 hours with the probe in place, anyone had it done and how did you cope?
I'm also not allowed to take my PPIs or any other tummy meds and I'm really suffering with reflux and burning acid in my tum which has started to affect the lungs. How much gaviscon is safe to take in 24hrs?? I think I may have overdosed already!