Carnt move at all

Hi, I have osteoarthritis in my hip also I suffer from hyper mobility and fibromyalgia. I hurt daily with my hips but I have no done my back out. I had to call 111 to get a doctor out as I was stuck on floor in so much pain. They give me morthine and discapan sorry don't know how to spell it. I was in so much pain they took me to a and e. But when I got there I could stand a little so they only asked me a few questions.

Told me to walk to the pharmacy which is quiet a walk. Told them I don't think I can make walking all that way, they didn't care. So I started walking my legs shaking I had a cane. I am crying in pain legs nealy giving way. Luckily a old man took pity on me and got a chair wheeled me to the pharmacy then helped me in a taxi.

Anyway Iv got worse painkillers not working Iv tryed to keep moving but now I carnt move. My hip feels like it's ripping out every time I move. Iv not had a pee for hours cos I carnt get out of bed.

My doctor said he carnt give me any medication other to what I have which is cocodomal. Told me to keep moving Iv tryed but every time I move I go into spasm and hip kills.

What can I do, sorry about spelling.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi,

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way and have had such bad treatment at A & E.I would dial 999 if you really can't move, the ambulance staff are always very friendly and you will get to hospital where they will be able to X-ray your hip.

• Hi, I agree with Debra and hope you will get the care you need quickly x

• That's a wretched state of affairs for you. Once this immediate flare-up has some decent care in place to deal with it, it sounds like you need decent follow-up.

Has your GP suggested a referral to a Pain Clinic where they might be able to modify your pain management routine and make some useful referrals to physiotherapy, OT, etc.?

• Hi, thanks for replays my internet has been going down. I'm aliterate better but still having problems my leg is swollen and is slightly blue and purple. I spoke to a privet doctor by video link showed him my leg. He said to ring 111 and ask if I can be sent to see a doctor as it needs seeing to. Rang 111 doctor rang said he's not interested in what a none nhs doctors has to say. He was very rude would not let me talk and gave me codine.

I'm going to pay for a privet Mri at Newcastle just need a doctor to refare me but not sure if I'll make it doctors yet.

You may also like...