Anxiety Support
35,035 members38,810 posts

Hypochondria at it again!

So yesterday I ran in very cold weather bc my friend and i took the wrong route that was very dark & scary. After running, I felt my thigh a little numb.. ever since yesterday my legs have just been feeling weird.. like weak and a little numb but not completely. I even feel ill.. I just feel unhealthy in general. Has anyone gone through this? I notice when I take xanax, I feel my normal self but I can’t take it everyday.. so is my ill feeling from anxiety or is there actually something wrong with me. I notice i don’t eat or exercise right so that has me thinking I have diabetes but exercising gives me mini anxiety attacks which makes me think Im sick or something.. it’s a vicious cycle

4 Replies
oldestnewest

I would say it's anxiety. If you fear exercise try to eat as healthy as possible keep away from fast foods and take multivitamins. I too have been feeling weak so I will begin some vitamins my sister recommended. But I think the weakness on your legs are from the run and the cold and your anxiety are making you feel the symptoms even more.

2 likes

That’s what im thinking.. im also urinating a lot. It started randomly last week. I took a home UTI test but it came back negative.. so It’s either my anxiety or test was wrong. Anxiety really has us thinking the worst though

2 likes

Yes it does and it really sucks, I thought anxiety was nervousness I had no idea it can cause physical symptoms until I experienced it myself. Now it seems like it just doesn't go away. But from what I have researched on it excessive urinating is a symptom of anxiety.

1 like

Just try taking a walk. It really helps me with my anxiety. Breath in the fresh air and notice the outdoors. Sounds corny but it works. Merry Christmas!

2 likes

You may also like...