AF Association
14,616 members17,583 posts

Feeling older

You know you are getting old when the medical student you met in his first year is now your Cardiologist! The advice is still the same "Take it easy" and "Take your time" is still high on the list!

If I take it any easier my wife would need to push me about in my bed which is against another fav "if you dont use it you loose it". I suppose its the training!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

But you've only recently joined this group. Why did you wait so long?

They sent me to a chronic pain clinic which sent me to a big discussion group. All they seemed to talk about was the negatives which I could come up with on my own! It helped to know I was not alone and for me that and a supportive family was enough at that time. Plus I was brought up in its your problem deal with it dont make a fuss!

You know your feeling old when during the snow storm neighbours come round to check up if you are OK rather than you checking if the neighbours are OK.

Pete

14 likes

Isn’t that right!

True but a nice

Neighbours got together yesterday and cleared pavements and the road while we just said "thank you"!!!

2 likes

I knew I was getting old when my wife wouldn't let me buy light coloured trousers. :-)

2 likes

You get to buy them lucky swine mine get bought for me!

You may also like...