Sorry to sound so blue. But I still don't understand a few things
1. I am on a pip because my Chad score is 0 yet i could still have a stroke if I have a attack what s the point of even having a Chad chart in the first place this is the case
2. I keep hearing that in time af gets worse and drugs stop working surely ablation should be offered a lot earlier before you get to that stage where you have no ither options
3. I have read quite a few articles written by some top cardiologists who believe the cure or at least prevention Lies in diet and supplements yet it never get much press why
4. Aniexty should be treated as part of the treatment in my view. I never heard of afib while I laid in my hospital bed terrified . Then back on the street with these powerful drugs I'm told to take or I could have a stroke??
5. And finally I would dearly like to know how you cope with af as after three years I still have very low days of feeling less than half the man I was. Just wish I could turn off the worry tap.once again sorry for the blues
Wishing you all a happy healthy afib free year