One week later

One week mark and just wanted to let everyone know how helpful this forum has been. Thankyou to everyone who has replied to my queries. I have had post procedure migraines and am now on high dose antacids because of possible damage to my oesophagus. So not a straightforward recovery. One episode of afib and one atrial tachycardia. Last night started deep breathing and relaxation which stopped the tachycardia. I am drinking honey and water. I am putting myself on the road to recovery and now plan to just get on with it. Thankyou all for your support and I wish you all good health.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • All sounds pretty standard Abfab so well done for not worrying. Deep breathing is great ! Hope you are still resting a lot but you are allowed to use the TV remote after a week but please don't over do things. Remember your heart will still be healing for the next three months so listen to your body and act accordingly.

• Good for you Abfab59, I hope the recovery continues and you can pit your ablation experience behind you!

Di

• Yes Abfab, there are some wonderfully helpful people on here, some of whom have helped me a lot. What I find is also helping, is reading more and more about AF and gaining a better understanding of how variable it can be and also how people cope in different ways. Knowledge is power. I hope your health plan succeeds!

You may also like...