It is now 6 weeks since my ablation for Atrial Flutter. I am still taking 20mg Rivaroxoban and 2.5 mg Bisoprolol and feel fine. Having been nowhere last year, I decided I needed a holiday so have booked a cruise (3 days in Barcelona and 7 days round the Med.) leaving on Feb. 29th.
I don't have my follow up appointment with the EP until April, but was told at the time that the ablation was a success. I hear a lot about people having a 'pill in the pocket' for emergencies and wonder if I should go to by GP and ask for one - just in case. When I had problems last year with a fast heart rate that led to heart failure, all they did was keep doubling my Bisoprolol until it was so bad I went for a cardioversion. So maybe I'm worrying for nothing What can happen in 10 days?
I'd really value some opinions.