Merry Christmas Everyone

I have been lurking around this community for a few days trying to get an idea of how it works and weather it's a fit for me. I think I've lucked out. I really like how supportive you are to each other and you are all so knowledgeable about afib

I was attacked by afib ( it knocked me down and it was fierce) about 6 years ago. I've had one cv and one ablation. I have been free of it since then, but lately it's been on my mind, I just have a feeling I'm going to have to deal with this again. So, I am preparing myself.

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

5 Replies

• Yes, it's a great site and I, too, would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Glad you've had a decent few years Afib free. There's always another ablation, if/when it does return...? Techniques are advancing all the time.

• Thank you. I would not hesitate to have another ablation, not that I really want one.

• Absolutely . have a good holiday.

• Without this site very many of us would have been in a right pickle. You will find wonderful support when you need it and it's a great source of information.

Best wishes for 2016.

• Great site full of such support. Very Merry Christmas to everyone

You may also like...