Wednesday I had a phone call to go in Saturday for ablation...unfortunately I couldn't sort it in 2 days warning so declined thinking it would be weeks away now, but no now I go in next Saturday instead....eeek. I am off to spire st Anthony instead of barts as they are helping out to reduce waiting lists. Don't mnd if I do attend a private hospital thank you!!! Scared but glad to get it over and get two weeks off leading up to christmas😃😃
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.