Ablation tomorrow

It's only been a couple of months but seems an age, but am off for my ablation tomorrow following the TOE today (which I am really not looking forward to!). I was due to have my breast lumpectomy tomorrow as well (comparing NHS to busses!) but that has now had to wait, apparently want to get heart sorted before having a general anaesthetic. Wish me luck guys.

18 Replies

• Fingers firmly crossed for you, which hospital are you in?

• Castle hill in Hull

• My ablation is tomorrow too in bristol with the TOE prior to the procedure. Hope it all goes well for you today and tomorrow

• Good luck. Am waiting for mine, also at Castle Hill. Let us know how you get on.

• Good luck! Hope all goes well- let us know how you get on,

best wishes

• Yes, all the best. Have a good day tomorrow. I have just been saying how much I feel improved after mine, so may it be the same for you!

• Very best wishes for a good result.

• Hope all goes well, will be thinking of you and please let us know how you get on.

• Best wishes, you'll see the day will go very quickly! Best of luck.

• Hel - all the vey best. Please let us know how you get on.

• Good afternoon Hel, my thoughts are with you for tomorrow. All the best and keep us all informed.

• Good thoughts and hugs for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes.

Dee . x

• Goo luck and let us know how it goes.

• Wishing you all the best. Stay calm and think of all the things you will be able to do afterwards. Good luck and keep us posted.

• Best of thoughts - sure all will be extremely positive!

• Good luck,

• Good Luck hope all goes well for you (in both ops). Castle Hill appears to be a popular place as that's where my ablation is to be too.

• Wishing you the very best of luck Sure all will be fine

You may also like...